Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Some Things to Think About

Life is too short for drama and petty things, laugh alot, love truly,and forgive quickly!

Sometimes in AA we get caught up in ourselves. I know I do this. I try not to. There are little sayings that you can remeber that will take you out of yourself. This is what I am focusing on today.

We are something special. That even though we lack the wisdom ourselves, with God we can have the wisdom needed to fulfill the tasks ahead.

Another great saying written by someone I don't know.

God came as one of his people, to show His people that with him, and through Him, we can do all things.
Today no matter how lowly you feel , or how much you lack,remember with God you are complete.

Go to AA tonight , even if its your first time, and share your self with another. You will feel better, that is a for sure thing. Get outside the realm of self, and you will have a better day. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...