Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday, What A Day

Tuesday and what a day this will be for me. I have an easy day but this morning I have a hard project. I will not discuss it. I might as well. There is a bezel that goes on a LCD screen on a laptop and I could not get this on yesterday so I ordered a new one and it comes in this morning. I hope this will fit and I can complete my job. I get nervous thinking about this because it it so easy to install. Yet for some reason I could not . It has me baffled, and I need to give this to God to give me answers, because I feel like a fool. I might have wires behind it binding this up. I will just have to bite the bullet and find out. Please God let this part go on and let me feel conscious that I am doing the best job I can. Let me not be nervous and take it easy on myself. I am a nervous wreck in thinking of this project this morning, the customer is ok with it. I will need to be calm , cool and collective. I can get this piece on this morning with no problem, it might take a little more effort than I have applied.

You see we all go through periods of un sureness in our lives, if there is such a word. To give things up to God is hard sometimes when its materialistic. I believe God will help me work this out as he has before. I will be calm and collective throughout this day and pray while I work on this project for you and me.  God Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change and the courage to change those things I can ,Amen..

Have a blessed day and remember as I need to God will be with us even if we shake all day and keep him in  our hearts  and in our minds. I am like a rusty nail this morning and I over slept. I should of been more awakened. I will do just fine, please pray for me to do fine. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...