Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday and Sober Today

I have been writing my journal on this blog and a few of you have been reading it, so I will continue my journey into this AA world. It is ok to just jump right up and leave a meeting. I did it again last night. No reason to be rude when you do this, I was interrupted by the host and got up set the book on the desk in front of this man, looked him in the eyes, and shook my head. I then left. It is ok, do I have resentments, evidently so. I do not like to be interrupted in a rude way when I am at a meeting stating my ten cents worth of knowledge. Dammit!!

Christopherhyer2013 Man Hanging from Helicopter....Wow
But I am cooled down and was last night, I plan to go back tonight to the same group, just because there is a guy who possibly had a bad night, or didn't get to see his kids on Sunday might have made him this way. I forgive him, and move onward toward reality. AA is not perfect, but when it comes to managing your life, you can't get much better than AA. There are some really good folks in AA and then there are the ones who linger and speak the word and if spiritually driven, you can tell if they are for real.

I have a sponsor now, and he is the real deal, he has not asked me to kneel down in cow shit and pray to the heavens for my redemption. He is a genuine good man. I  know this from the day I met Eddie, I was picky and wanted a fellow, that has empathy, good humor and this man is well versed in life, I know this.In my heart and in my few conversations with a person I can tell a true gentlemen or lady. It is easy if you just listen and see how they converse with you. That is the spirit of God within a person!!You either have it or you don't, there is no other questioning in your mind. I have this attribute and I am blessed with good people in my life. The evil and devilish works seem to follow people that do not do things in accordance to rules and laws. These people do not want anything to do with a guy like me, because they sense I might be be God driven, and run at the mere thought of having to talk to me. Some wolfs in sheep clothing will appear before me, but once you look them in the eyes, You can tell if they are good or bad. This is a scientific fact, if you are conscious of this.

God Bless Monday and let the week go on its course and I hope this has made a difference in your life, if not go surf the web for what your looking for. Good night..God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...