Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Nights With Me

Friday nights , years ago were party nights and they still are. Just one thing, I don't smoke or drink anymore, but I still party. Yes , you can have a group of friends from AA that go out for coffee and sit there and talk about anything, because they already know you. If you lie, they will know. You don't have to be serious all the time, life is too short to just talk about AA. You live AA anyway, you live in the spiritual realm of God. Go to AA tonight and maybe someone will invite you out for coffee or ask you to come over to watch a movie. Have fun.

Ok, so your tired and drained from the day like I am. It's been a long tough road , and it gets easier. Write in a journal tonight about how you feel. Just type it out if you have a computer. Keep track of your feelings and look back every now and then to see how you

progressed. You will be amazed and proud of what you have accomplished. If you slip write about this. Tell yourself in writing about what pisses you off, and what makes you have dreams of a good nature. Tell it all to your own book of sorts. Women start out with diaries, not many men keep these. This is my diary for the whole world to read. Start a blog and throw pictures and words together on how you feel. It will eat up time and before you know it your tired and ready for a movie or to go to bed early tonight for once.

If you drink, try not to drink.....If your depressed, call someone you love and express these feelings. ...It is ok to be alone,,I like it at times. With AA it seems like I am always busy now. I come home from work, eat , take a shower and go to a meeting. I looked back in this blog and let the truth be known , It made me start this new way of life.

I have thrown myself into the deep realms of God and he has made everything possible for me to have the energy to keep going until about eleven then I am off to bed. Saturday morning I see there is another AA meeting at 10am so I have my day already planned, then a Peter Frampton  concert with my son in Midland, Texas, Sober....Go figure....Do you feel like I do??? Is a hit from this fellow, and I am ready to remeber how I feel like I do.. lol Have a great Friday night, and Thy will be done, not mine.... .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...