Thursday, March 25, 2021

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I did accomplish a few things back in 2020 and now. I stayed sober from alcohol the whole time so Ive got 13 years total now. I did not get my 13th chip cause I hardly go to AA anymore. I do attend online AA with zoom but not often. So how did I stay sober, I just knew if I started I would not stop.That is embeded in my head from AA and the words in the Big Book. Temtation is a hourly object for me when it comes to addiction. I do not think I wrote during the Covid when it was bad. Now we have people from South of the border staying in Midland . We have open up the border and any thug child, criminal will be on thier way to you state. WHat to do with people that do not obey laws, Im not sure anymore, no TV coverage since Democrats own the major networks except Fox . WHat a new WOIRLD  ORDER we have to deal with now, not only covid killing people around the world but the USA takes in these people that for some reason think they have a open ticket to come into the USA. Thats enopugh to make you drink. Oh well, life goes on in a strange new world . God help us all. I will start posting weekly. Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...