Monday, June 3, 2013

Spiritual Blessings

Everyday I have spiritual blessings that come upon me. I don't realize this until I stop. Yet I have God in my head all day long. He sometimes seems to disapear, and that is when I am not consciously thinking about his will. I don't think any of us think all the time about God. I wish I could be better at being spiritual, I am working on it. This is hard for a guy who drank his spirits. Now we have to learn to live with  a spiritual principle or we die.

A true believer in alcoholics anonymous, is one who believes in God as his savior. If not all odds are off and your off to the race. The spiritual malady inside each and every one of us has to be realized and accepted to really take on such a mission with God. You have to give up your soul for good , even to those who do bad to you. It is a tough order and no one among us is perfect in our spirituality. We can try to make it better by reading and attending AA meetings though.

Just a thought, what have you done today to help someone? Have a good night talk to you in the morning. 06/03/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...