Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Tuesday of Hope for Sobriety

Well, I made it through my first day of work, only to have my Dental appt. today. I have a few teeth that have to have root canals done to them this morning. I may be out of work for a while or all day. This upsets me because I just started, yet my boss is aware of this situation. I am glad I did nto have to lie about anything, I had to have them done, ASAP, as they are hurting very badly.

The thing with being an alcoholic is we put things off . I do at least and my teeth are bad from years of smoking and drinking. They are getting better, but I have been through three years of reconstruction. I am in the final phase of this Dentist, so hopefully , this will all end soon. I have practically bought a Ferrari for this Doctor. He is good and knowledgeable, and my work knew ahead of time I had to have this work done, so be it.
Chimes by Chris Hyer 2013

I will have to take Hydrocodone for the pain and It makes me feel good if I remeber this, I am smart as to only takeing one of these usually, for the pain. I do not want to run rampid with this medication and I have not so I am not worried. It kills the pain and makes me goofy.

My new job is good and it will take me time in getting to know all that needs to be done. I hope my employer knows I am a bit slow as to catching on. I can only do what I am capable of doing. Having a new employer and getting things done the way they want them to be done is a challenge. I can do it though. God is watching over me as I pray while I work. It does work. God Bless...Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...