Saturday, February 27, 2016

Sobriety On Saturday

It is glorious that I awoke sober and wide eyed and ready to go to an AAA meeting to see my friends and to make small talk about how the day is going. That is what I do on a Saturday morning. I think I will fly a kite today as well. I have the idea that my drones are not flying well in the wind. I kept crashing the damn things yesterday. Funny , I just got a call asking me if i could pick up a former Uber rider. I cant do this cause Uber is not in Midland anymore. Weird. But back on the subject, I have to stay busy on the weekends, cause I am thinking of the weekdays sometimes, and right now, I still have no job. The job market had dried up in Midland and Odessa, Texas. There is harsdly anything one can get . Maybe a 7-11 job, but I have asked a few of them and they were not hiring.
So staying mentally busy is important to my sobriety so my mind does not wonder around during the day. I just got hired!! have a good day..chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...