Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Amazing God and Sobriety

I think I had given up on God a little bit and now that I see this my life has more of a fulfilling purpose everyday lately. I went to AA last night and spiritually bound with a few people. I work the steps every day without even noticing this activity. I have a job lined up and I am just waiting on them to tell me when I can start. I feel good , the sunis shinning and the summer weather in Midland is noce. It gets cold and dark at night and then heats up during the day. This has made my mood a lot better as well.
I have not given up is the point I am making. I am trying everything I can to keep my head up high and smile everyday. I got in a slump for a few days and this happens when you have nothing to really do.
Just believe in God and stay sober today and remeber all the good things you may have going in your life, and maybe you will not get down like I have recently. Its very easy to get caught up in yourself, and now I think I know this. Sobriety is an ongoing living item in a Drunks life. We have ups and downs. I am feeling good today and I hope you are also..Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...