Friday, December 20, 2013

Sober and Work

I have noticed at times that work gets in my way of sobriety. What I am saying is I don't get to enough meetings because I am flat ttired from work. This is a bad deal since the meetings are so important to make . It is not how many you make, but at times when I need one I do not go. I have kept my sobriety intact through just praying to God for his help in life and work. This helps a great deal. I have great men to work with and a prtty non- stressful position though it can be if I let it get t o me. That happened last night . I was tired of the traffic and calls I had to make on Thursday, but I hung in there as I do today. God does for me what I cannot do for myself. This is so true in my life.

I think I am getting a little bit of arthritis in my hands as I type this . It brings me a little pain but I will keep this up until the day I die. This is my diary of sorts so I can look back over my progress. I encourage everyone to do a blog on their sobriety, it helps. I think I will try to make some noon meetings while ut running my work, as I have time for these. I have not thought of this until now as I write. God be with you and have a good day......Christopher
Robert Cray Band Live in Odessa, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...