Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dear God," Sorry To Disturb You Now" But,

Do you feel like you are disturbing God . I do at times, and hope I am not getting in his way. I pray every day for him to watch over the world and me. I am selfish by the way. I try not to be , but when it comes to praying I am. I wish for my whole family to be safe and free from evil or darkness. Darkness, is evil when it rears its ugly head. We have all experienced it, yet to ask for it to go away, it does. You only have to ask God remove the evils from your life and fill yourself full of goodness. That is what I pray for as well. I am a fanatic that prayer in the morning will help you through the day. I seldom pray during the day unless I am  in a complicated situation with work, then small prayer will take care of my issue or give me an alternative answer to my problem.

It's all good to give and receive this Christmas, however there are some that do not have much. It is hard to tell which people need help or which will take advantage of you. I guess you just pray about it and do what your heart says to do. I buy mostly from the internet as I do not like the crowds at the stores. Maybe your this way also, you do miss out on the spirit a little bit by doing your shopping this way.

I am just thankful that I am able to give this year, not in presents but in faith also. When you sober up you help those around you without trying to. It's odd but it does happen. Your family values change as your attitude changes and it reflects in your actions and words. Keep up the AA if you can , that is where you will learn about the spiritual side of this disease of Alcoholism. It will help you with friends over time also. True friends, that you can count on. Have a good day, and God bless the USA......Christopher Hyer
Chicago Downtown, By Chris Hyer in October 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...