Wednesday, December 18, 2013

One Day At A Time

We all get in a hurry at the beginning of each morning for work. However , it is important to remember why we are still breathing. God willed us to be alive today, and that is good. It means he has plans for you and I today. What they are we will not know. Will we have a good day or bad one. I , personally have not had a bad day, I have had unusual days. I am not happy all the time but I try to reflect that I am. It is my attitude I have for the day in which I live that day out. When you sober up , your entire life changes. The way you act, think , and do things will change. This is for the better. You will know a freedom you never experienced and you will be a better employee and employer. This is a fact. One reason is your not hung over from the previous night. Your head is on straight. This is an advantage over some people, who still drink.

I pray to God every morning while taking a shower for all good to be in my life and evil to go away from me, and it works, it really does. I tend to have great days at work. I am trying to write in this blog every day now before work and that takes commitment. I have time, as I am ready about 20 min. before I have to get into traffic.Pray to have a good day and you just might..Test your self and see. It seeems to work for me, and I hope it works for you. God grant us the
serenity........Christopher Hyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...