Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Starting A New Job Today Sober

Possibly I am starting a new job not hung over and sober today and this is new to me for the last few years. I use to get hired then did not make it in on the first day. I would usually put this new job off for as long as I could and I bet I made a shitty first impression.
This time I had ample time to get ready and I bought clothes and stuff to be prepared for this position. I will be flying and I needed things to keep my mind busy while I don't really like to fly. I have no fears..lol..I keep telling myself. However I do have a little apprehension with riding with a stranger today through friday and getting myself located with this job. Then I fly off for training next Monday and I wil not put that off either. I am going head first into all this job. I am a bit nervous to be around a lot of drinking out of town but I have delt with this before and I can do this again. I am on a new road today to hopefully a better life..Chris HYer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...