Thursday, May 30, 2013

God Grant Me the Serenity To stay Sober Today

" God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change those things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference", What a prayer.

It covers you all day long if you think about it during your day today, say this prayer when things get tough out there. Stay sober just for today , you made it through the night, and now It is morning.

You may feel a bit edgy, but it is normal. Yes normal people feel edgy at times. To go out in this world not knowing, can be quite scary to us. We want to know what will happen during the day, some of us think negative . Pray to be positive, and loveing to one another. Just for today.

Have a great day and help someone else , just because you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...