Monday, December 11, 2017

Co Worker Drives me Crazy With Talking

As a recovering alcoholic there are times when at work I get to work with those who talk about nothing to do about work and babble on for hours about how many girls he has slept with and how hot he is to women. It drives me nuts to hear this over and over. Is this person looking for some kind of relief from me, or is he making sure I know he is a chick magnet? He just won't shut the fuck up. He is a kind person, but his mouth and actions are that of a 16 yr old 53 yr old kid. It is insane to listen to, so I am going to try to drown him out with positive thoughts today as I am training under this guy for just a few more days, and then its over. I started to write my boss about him but I don't want to be the bad guy. Staying sober is easy, it is the living part of sobriety that is hardest in the program. Maybe you know of a person like this. Please comment. Thank You Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...