Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Dating and Sobriety and just Today

I thought I would write a little bit about dating while working sobriety. In my case I have not been so lucky, I search for a woman on the Internet to date but have not really had any luck. There have been a few times I have gone out with an Internet date and most were not what I had expected. In fact, since I don't go to bars and I don't really have a nightlife, my dating pretty much does not exist.
I have thought about going to church, but that is about it, thought about it. I don't enjoy church, but I do like to dress up so maybe I can change that. My AA program right now is I am sober and don't go to very many meetings. I have been too darn tired from work. I get home lay down on the couch and then take care of errands and I really don't know if I have time for dating or even if I am ready to commit to anybody but myself right now and my family. I have not written lately and know I should write more, but life has been a big rush every day. No time for anything, and sometimes that is ok. God is watching over me, and I am sober today. So that is what counts today. Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...