Monday, March 19, 2018

The End of my CBD Testing

In recent days I have been very interested in this CBD stuff, and now it is time to move on and let the experts and legality over CBD take place. There is plenty of information on CBD and alcohol to fill up the Internet for everyone. It comes down to what is good for yourself and if you want to pursue such home remedies. Ever since the legalization of THC in some states, I believe that other states are jealous and therefore have found a way to make money on this CBD oil and wax, and whatever shape you want to ingest this stuff. How do I feel about it? I have mixed feelings and will continue checking it out. It does not appear to be addictive as I don't have the desire to just think about CBD and smoking it. Now for panic attacks, I think we might have something here with CBD and I just don't know how much of a test dummy I want to be. However, I will discuss this with a Doctor in releasing my Xanax and possibly using CBD? Anyway enjoy the day and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...