Sunday, October 20, 2013

Chicago, Illinois and Sobriety ( Making it happen)

For those of you whom read this blog I have been in Chicago for a week now. I have successfully flown up here sober and with God's help enjoyed the airplane trip. I , however prepared with Hypnosis and praying to God. One phrase keeps hitting my head.. Happy , Joyous and Free, I am not sure where I picked up this phrase but it helped me with my anxieties. I am by far not a normal person , but I did not coward from this trip, Thank God.

So I am here in the windy city and have enjoyed most of my work and stay here. I am looking forward to coming back home and have no anxiety about flying anymore. It is a true miracle, how breahing deep and breathing out slowly can calm ones self in a stressful environment. I have practice this and still use this when I have to deal with fear...It works this program of AA and the Big Book and God. You must have God , of course to get your life together. I still have issues about life, but I am dealing with them head on. I am not being fearful. Thank God for my sponsor who called me minutes before my flight. He egged me on to continue, and I have and am doing fine. I hope this helps those of you who have issues with fear. There is no fear... It is the devil, fear is. Do not let the devil get a part of you. Pray to God to let the devil leave your soul and you will be fine as long as you pray for what you need and want. God Bless....Sunday 10.20.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobriety and Covid and Living Normal

I have had this blog for ober 8 years and made nothing off of this blog. I write to talk about daily things and living without alcohol and I...